NK - Rundel needs help

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 20:07:00 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Lady Dagmar has written and requested help this coming weekend for a demo in
McAlester.  It is a celebration for one of the local radio stations.  They
have been assigned the "Dunk Tank", and need volunteers of a size smaller
than Lord Owen
<G>  since there is a weight limit.

If you would be willing to help out, please respond to this list.  Thorgrim
and I are going to Crown Tourney, so we will not be able to be there (you
guys all know how much I love to heckle folks, and I'm missing a golden
opportunity here).

I will ask for more information to be posted here!

Thanks for helping out!

Sigen
whoreallywishesshecoulddothedunktankthingy!!