NK - Barony of Mag Mor event (Calontir)

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Thu Apr 13 09:01:21 PDT 2000

Greetings!

Lord Merrik and I and assorted others are planning on travelling up to the
Barony of Mag Mor in Calontir the last weekend in April (April 28-30).
This is my old stomping ground and they've invited our entire Barony of
Northkeep. :-)  Anyway, here are the details:

Barony of Mag Mor (Lincoln, NE)
Beltain, A Spring Celebration
29 April 2000, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Lincoln Women's Club
407 S. 14th.

Activities:

Fighting (only heavy) - tournaments of some sort....plan to do a couple
MOC activities
Games
A&S - (This is their Baronial A&S Championship event)
Feast - Pot-luck....no obviously modern dishes....use what might have been
found in your storerooms after a long winter
Auction - items for SCA use of various types
Byzantine Competition (an A&S event....must create something from
Byzantium, extra points given for cooking entries....will be judged by a
Laurel with a Byzantine persona)

Crash space - is available....(let me, Rowan, know if you'd like some)

And there you have it!

We've had several of the Mag Mor folk come down to wInterkingdom to teach
in years past and plans are for a group of them to come to Castellan this
year (since they weren't able to make wInterkingdom).  It's a bit of a
drive but well worth the while!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

In service,

Rowan
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa
Mabee Legal Information Center
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******