NK - Drape and Pillage Costuming Seminar

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Apr 13 21:19:42 PDT 2000

BlueDreams66 at aol.com wrote:

> An after thought cousin, but might I bring refreshments of some sort as well?
>                                                     Elayne

	What a great idea!  I was about to post a question as to whether
participants would prefer to bring munchies or go out and eat as we did
last year.  What do the Textile Vikings say?  Susan's duck in the front
yard probably is not enough to go around and she's probably attached to
it anyway.
	Eat in or dine out?  That is the question.

					Catrin
					But duck sure sounds good