NK - E-Mail addresses.

Rick Drake ainar at geotec.net
Wed Apr 19 03:54:19 PDT 2000

This is correct they are no longer going to forward the email from that
account.  However you can setup you email program to retrieve your mail from
the account on the Ansteorra server.  If you need help with this please feel
free to get ahold of me and I will walk you through setting it up.
Ainar Magnusson