NK - Boffer - longish

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Apr 19 07:55:36 PDT 2000

Wednesday practice is on the TU campus behind ACAC (the Student Activities
Center) at 5th Place and Florence.  Head North on Harvard, take a left on
5th Place.  At the stop sign at the end of 5th Place, you can either go
forward into a parking lot or turn right.  Turn right and there will be a
parking lot on your right and that's where we are. :-)

Practice begins roughly at 7:30....any time after that would be good!

Hunt me down....I have long red hair and a black and green checked tunic....

See you then!

Rowan

At 10:34 AM 4/19/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/19/00 8:24:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
>rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu writes:
>
><< If you can, stop by Wednesday night fighter practice.  You can get a copy
> of the rules then. >>
>Where is practice at and what's a good time? And thank you very much!
>
>Elayne who agrees with the following...
>~Great minds discuss ideas;~
>~Average minds discuss events;~
>~Small minds discuss people.~
>            Eleanor Roosevelt
>~No more tears now; I will think about revenge.~
>            Mary Queen of Scots

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa
Mabee Legal Information Center
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******