NK - Re: northern region castle list

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Apr 20 08:38:47 PDT 2000

there isnt really talk of starting all over again, is there?
i sure hope not.
i agree w/ you about the dis service for work already done and the materials
thing is going to be a problem no matter the design.
i wish i had a truck or trailer, but alas i have neither.  i can fit boards
of no more than 6 feet long through the center of my car.  but not more than
a dozen more or less.  no very cost effective in transporting that way.  as
i have never been to gulf wars, i have no idea what that looks like, but why
would we want something like someone elses.  Who has the final say in this
matter?  do i need to write someone?  How much of the materials have we
already collected?

Maidenhair