NK - Russian Restaurant

Christopher Merle merle at webzone.net
Thu Apr 20 13:36:32 PDT 2000

A coworker of mine let me know there is a new Russian restaurant in
Tulsa. It's called European Gourmet. He said it's located on 71st near
Memorial behind Toys 'R' Us in the strip mall.

I haven't been there yet my coworker Rick says it's good.

Chris
Christopher Merle <merle at webzone.net>
http://www.webzone.net/merle
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."
		--Marcus Cole, Ranger to Franklin,
		  Babylon 5: A Late Delivery from Avalon