NK - lists

Merrik Viltar Har MerrikViltarHar at swbell.net
Thu Apr 20 15:26:59 PDT 2000

I am already on over a dozen lists, I don't want to join to another one, if
you are interested in castle plans and nothing else, then delete whatever
comes over the Official Northkeep Baronial Email List that doesn't deal with
castles.  We have an Official Northkeep Baronial Email List so that people
can share their ideas in an open forum and we don't need individual forums
for individual ideas.
Again I applaud your work and enthusiasm, but we already have a list for
Northkeep and it's activities.

Merrik
Virtual Scribe

> I had no intent to insult or disrespect anyones hard work.
> but I did want to collect the people who have the knowlege, and get them
> talking and I figured making a list and stating a goal would do this.
>Looks like it worked, not in the way I had hoped.

SNIPPAGE.....