NK - Carbouille

Merrik Viltar Har MerrikViltarHar at swbell.net
Sun Apr 23 14:39:22 PDT 2000

    Lady Calais I can show to how boil leather in wax, Lord Piotr Balomirov
syn Barsukov showed me, so I owe someone... :)
    Thorgrim and I are also interested in a method of boiling leather in
just water, as the heat is supposed to bring about the rigidity required.
    Until then, "YO" i.m.c., Diarmaid, I clicked on the link below and got a
"no hable html' response to the effect "not found", would you check, do you
know about boiling leather in water cause I couldn't find it at URL...

Merrik