NK - Directions to Med Faire

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 09:03:45 PDT 2000

Take the Turner Turnpike to OKC, Take the I35 South
Exit. There is some construction in OKC, but follow
the signs to continue south on I35 to Norman.  (You
will drive through OKC and Moore) Take the Lindsay
(ave?)- Univ. of OK exit.  Go West (left) through
town, past the Univ, (well sorta thru the Univ) untill
you see it on the left. Believe me, you *will* be able
to see it. But, if you don't, and you go over the
railroad tracks, look to your left and behind you a
little. That is not the quickest, but it is the most
direct route.
Zahava