NK - need to corspond with the hearld

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 20:46:50 PDT 2000

Greetings from the young maid currently vying for the
longest running newbie in history award....

I don't know if it will help, but you could post to
the list and the Ansteorra (ansteorra at ansteorra.org)
list at large.  When I do that w/ the SCA teen list, I
get heralds coming out of the woodwork.

I hope I have been of some use.

Aline, who is now working on her psych project and the
senior thesis proposal at the same time...just 6 more
weeks...

--- Tim Adams <toadams at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Good day to all,
>
> I am kinda new and I had a few questions for the
> hearld, and I do not know
> who it is.  Could someone enlighten me please?
>
> Thank you very much,
> Have a good Monday =/
>
> Cormac Yn'Dubh

> http://www.hotmail.com

=====
"Aveti Confidenza Al Vostro Cuore."(Trust You Heart.)Aline Swynbrook,
Daughter and Apprentice to Matthew Swynbrook,
Herb and Spice Merchant of Canterbury, in the year of Our Lord, 1486.