NK - Drape and Pillage Costuming Seminar

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Thu Apr 13 09:43:08 PDT 2000

At 07:27 AM 04/13/2000 PDT, you wrote:
>hmmm,  sounds great,  uhmmm where does Susan the Curious live?

Jim is on vacation this week and we have been all over NE Oklahoma as he
fishes and plays golf, so I am just catching up with mail.

Considering the number of cats I have noticed in the Barony, I will start
with directions from the landmark most will recognize, The Marina Vet Clinic
on the corner of 21st St  and and 101st E Ave.  (This is directly below the
crossing of I-44 and 169, catacorner from the K-Mart).  From this
intersection go .4 of a mile south on 101st and then turn right (west) onto
24th S St and then right again onto 100th E Ave.  You have just gone around
my house, 2351 S 100th E Ave, I will try to put something on the fence in
back to help you see it, the 24th St sign is hard to see.  I will have room
for 4 or so cars in front of the house and then it would be easiest to park
down 100th E Ave.  If you come in garb, I will have the added joy of
confusing the neighbors.

Susan
If you happen to be coming up from 31st st, you will turn on Mingo and it
will jog by Mayo School and turn into 101st E Ave.  Just past Mayo is a
gully, turn on the first left past it, 24th St.  Then right onto 100th E
Ave.  We are just a couple blocks from Mingo Creek and the Marina's pond, so
it does make the streets somewhat goofy around here.

Note, I have a duck nesting in my front yard, behind the small burm and oblisk