NK - FW: It's WAR!!! Lilies war

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Thu Apr 13 11:28:55 PDT 2000

Sorry for the drive by posting but I know a lot of folks from here go to
Lilies.

Here's the war fighting schedule.  In addition there are sponsored tourneys
everyday.

For those who have not been there for a few years (if ever).  They've built
a Roman earthwork fort as a permanent fixture on the property.

	Damon

`Lilies - So much like a vacation you'll forget it's a war.'