NK - Aline? Who's Aline?

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 19:03:15 PDT 2000

I suspect you all have forgotten what I looked like.
Oh well.  I am still around... Just swamped under by
school stuff.

I was going to attempt to make populace this month,
but darn if that isn't when my drama teacher scheduled
our show week.  (The Mouse That Roared, very cheeky
political farce, some period elements...Come see if
you like...).  It is also the week of prom for me (as
I gaze lovingingly at the alomst completely period
appropriate Italian Renaissance gown I will be
wearing---future court garb.  I wasn't about to ask my
mother to avoid using a zipper after all the work she
put in.).

Anyways, I will be (barring unforseen work/natural
disasters/illness related conflicts) at May populace
and I am going to the Castle fair if it kills me...

So, after I graduate on May 12, (and the fashion fopa
is still inplace...blawww...) I hope to have more
time.  I did get my herbs to grow though...  Now, if I
can just get my old archery target out and some new
arrows, I will be in business.....

Oh, the new issue of Renaissance Magazine is out at
Barnes and Noble (71 and Mingo-Memorial) and it is
excellent.

With affection,
Aline Swynbrook
(MKA Rebecca Lynn Williams, C/O 2000)