NK - More Greetings From Rundel!

KTMC ktmc at icok.net
Fri Apr 14 12:14:55 PDT 2000

Happy Happy Friday!
   Some of the activities that the radio station is putting on include a
big Easter egg hunt (1,000 eggs I'm told.) 150, or maybe 200 will have
one of the new dollar coins in them. I believe there may be a circus
ticket in some, plus there will be candy in most all the rest. The
station is also to be preparing a large number of hamburgers and hot
dogs for the event. I may be helping cook, but don't let that stop you
from coming! :) There should also be other activities there as well.
   Hope to see you there!

   Valstarr