NK - Boffer - longish

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Apr 19 06:22:46 PDT 2000

Wonderful!  Do you have the Youth Boffer Rules?  You'll need to read
through those as will your son and then we can get together and work
towards getting him armor and getting him authorized.  The rules are online
via the Ansteorran website or I have paper copies with me wherever I go.
Lord Merrik, Knight Marshal/Virtual Scribe, also has copies of them.

If you can, stop by Wednesday night fighter practice.  You can get a copy
of the rules then.

Looking forward to meeting you both!

Rowan

At 04:49 PM 4/18/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I am more than willing to set up workshops for armor and/or weapons or
>authorizations or whatever.  Though I have made this announcement several
>times (at Populace, practices, in the Saga), I haven't had any takers.  I
>would even be more than happy to do one-on-one sessions!
>

>Well, you can count us in any time after say the 1st of May if it be a week
>end and anytime at all if it be week day evening. My son (10) is eager to
>learn. In fact that would make his day. Also here is one parent that
wouldn't
>miss the boy's fights for a million dollars :)
>
>                                                            Elayne

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa
Mabee Legal Information Center
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******