NK - CASTLE LIST

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:03:41 PDT 2000

Ok,  People enough.
I had no intent to insult or disrespect anyones hard work.
but I did want to collect the people who have the knowlege, and get them to
talking and I figured making a list and stating a goal would do this.  Looks
like it worked, not in the way I had hoped.

The Goal's I had hoped for:
1:  Gather the primary knowledge and power holders, on one list so
idea's could be shared quickly and approved or dissapproved.
2:  To share information about castle plans, wither done, not done,
    here, or there, and come up with a working plan that can be used
to build from.
3:  to cordinate the resources needed to collect the poles and other
construction items needed to build the keep.
4:  to cordinate the building of the castle by approved plans, IE
scheduling of people, and heavy equipement.

PLEASE Go to the list and lets share the knowledge you have.

Timothy's Ideas do not mean a change in direction.
That is up to other people, it is just an idea.

Communication is needed more than anything.
There have been many hours applied to this project, and the time spent is
very much valued but we need the knowledge shared with others.

So I implore you if you have knowledge stop sending angry email and
go to the castle list and share that information.

with all respect
Timothy of NorthKeep