NK - pole finding status report

Timothy Of NorthKeep toadams at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:22:25 PDT 2000

Lords and Ladys all,
POLE REPORT:
VVEC has 3 poles in the 30-35 lengh now with 8 or 10 at ~10'
PSO #1  has a single 15' pole
PSO #2  has 3 poles  one around 20' the other 2 shorter, with some
     very short scrap. All of these poles are very big around. 24"

Now for the bad part, to pick them up you must do it between 8-4:30 for PSO,
and 7:30 - 4 for VVEC..   I can take off early and do this, how many people
do we have that can assist at a 3:30 -4 time frame??

I was talking to my friend with the trailer, his trailer deck is only ~18"
off the ground so I have an idea that should make loading these very easy.
as well as the unload.

Does someone in Tulsa have a chainsaw or a crash/concrete cutter??
we can move 25' poles on this trailer, but the 30-35's will have to be cut,
prior to.

I am looking at a run tommarrow or Monday.

Timothy.