NK - Fwd: DEMO ALERT! Good opportunity - REMINDER!

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Apr 28 12:43:23 PDT 2000

>Could I please get directions to the demo this
>evening?
>Zahava

The demo is at Carnegie Elementary, 4309 E. 56th St., between Harvard
and Yale.  If you come in off Yale, there is a stoplight at 55th or
56th, I don't remember which (by the Lafortune Park parking area).
Turn west at the light.  After a block, I think you have to jog to
the left a bit, then turn right on 56th St.  The school will be on
your right.  If you come in off Harvard, there is a church on the
corner where you turn into the neighborhood (55th St.).  When the
road forks, after a block or two, take the right fork.  Continue east
and you will pass another church on your right, and the school will
be a bit further along on the left.

Rosamund