NK - Demo and Kids

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 19:52:00 PDT 2000

Greetings!

My goodness, what a great demo!  There were lots of areas for the scouts to
make things, and do activities.  Lady Elisabetta, and Lady Anawyn (the
dreaded "kissing lady") gave the scouts their new kerchiefs as they crossed
over (attained new rank).

 We stayed outside with the fighters, and there were lots and lots of kiddos
who want to play, and lots of interested parents.  We told them they would
have to go to fighter practice at the park, and bring their parents, and
there would be folks there who knew all the rules!

Thanks to all the folks who were there, it was really fun!

Sigen