NK - Soda.....and oh, Boffer!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 15:19:29 PDT 2000

Oh yeah-- on that last post I forgot to mention part
about that "safe" thing-- The authorizing marxhal
needs to also be confident that the fighter will
neither hurt themselves nor their opponent. They need
to have the confidence to be able to call a hold and
stop a fight if they feel that there is any kind of a
problem. Also, they need to be able to make a clean
attack and a clean defence.
Zahava