NK - NR Warlord

Sigen3@aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Aug 6 19:06:29 PDT 2000

Greetings,

The NR Warlord event was great.  The weather *was* hot, but the pool was
open!

The new NR War Champions are:

Archery, HE Barn Silveraxe of Wiesenfeuer (Carrying on a fine Baronial
tradition)
Thrown Weapons, HE Burke Kyriell Mac Donald (No one is more surprised then
him)
Bard, HL Giovanni de Cellini (Super Bard)
Artisan, Lady Gwenhyver verch Morgant (I'm sure I butchered it... sorry)
Rapier, Lord Yoshi Hokkumori  (returning for a second year)
Chivalric, Lord Wiggen Jonsson (the littlest Jonsson)

Special thanks to all the returning champions who ran their events to choose
their replacements.  Everyone had a good time and we appreciate your service.

The Tavern was fun.  The food was good and the service was saucy.  For a mere
gold coin, you could partake in the hospitality of a fine little inn. (there
was lots and lots of good *wholesome* fun)  Thanks to everyone who made it a
fun time.  Vivat HL Terese and her staff!

Court was short and fun!  Ask HE Barn, or HL Robert to tell you what happens
When Heralds go Bad:-)  Congratulations to HL Terese, Don Timothy, Lady
Anawyn, and Faolan on their Cornerstones.  Vivat!

Thanks to all the groups who donated prizes for the champions who stepped
down.  There was a cloak, hand made trim, baskets filled to the brim, amber
and a bocce ball set.

Thanks also to Lady Kelandra and Faolan for all their hard work as the
autocrats of the event.  They did a wonderful job!  Look for the new banners
they made for each champion to carry till next year.

Thanks everyone for a great event.

Sigen Northkeep