NK - Heraldic Consultations

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Aug 10 08:53:18 PDT 2000

At 09:47 AM 8/10/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to get a name and device submitted, as well.  Etienne had found
>documentation for me at one point but his life was crazy at that point and
>we never got together........
>
>Mercedes

I had talked about it in the past and actually am ready to do it now
too.  So count me in too, as I am now official with a blue card so I can do
these things.  The perfect heraldic device was found for me, a Cat and it's
Curiosity, it is a cat peering into a caldron.  Now to figure out colors.

Susan the Curious
from the Isle of Man, so the cat will be tailess