NK - cotton spinning?

diane hartzmann dhartzmann at juno.com
Sat Aug 19 10:37:21 PDT 2000

Unto all the wannabe cotton spinners:

I went last evening and purchased enough supplies to make four small
spindles which I think will work for spinning cotton.  If anyone is
interested in the construct, please contact me.  Otherwise, as far as
spinning equipment, I think we'll have a start unless more than 4 want to
work at a given time.  And all for the grand fortune of less than $5.
The support (bowl, cup, piece of leather) will be up to the individual
spinner.

Of course, for those who have the space and interest, we'll even be able
to grow our own cotton for the future.

Also, Susan, please pass on my addy to the young lad who expressed
interest in spinning at the retirement center demo.  If he wants to get
together, say, before populace, he can let me know and I'll bring
supplies.

Debroa