NK - hi

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Aug 24 11:04:23 PDT 2000

that boys been searching all over the web.  it must have at least 5
bookmarks for leather and metal armour.
He has become a bit self conscious and has decided that he will not attend
any further fighters until he can "properly" suit up.  He is really working
hard at it too.  He gets his first check from his part time job and is going
to mid continent this saturday.  His next 3 checks are going for his helm.
He has a goal!!!! He wants everything to be just so by the first of the
year!  so guess who got stuck buying all his school clothes.?  well, at
least that is simple. : /
Maidenhair