NK - community calendar

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 13:21:29 PDT 2000

Hi everyone-- I was wondering if the Ensign and that
Heavy tourney that I can't even hope to spell
correctly , that is supposed to happen on 9/16, should
go up on the Tulsa World Community Calendar that Bell
was so nice to add to her Rosencrans and Gilderstern
post.

<http://www.tulsaworld.com/cals/aande/indexresponse.phtml>

I just happened to notice that there is a free "add
your event to claendar" link...

Zahava
Who was going to volunteer to do it myself, but
spelling not being my strong point....