NK - A&S form in email form that can be emailed back to me.

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Aug 2 05:37:37 PDT 2000

here is mine, I do not know exactly how it may help, but here goes.
Maidenhair

	                        madnhair at rapfire.net  weekends

>  Skill: Would you bee willing to teach? Comments:
	                        cross stitch, crochet, quilting, sewing,
embroidery, hardanger, needlepoint, painting, leatherwork, woodwork,
cooking, herbology.

	yes, i would be willing to teach, but i would prefer to attend more
medieval classes in those areas first.  thus far my skills has won local and
state fair awards in the mundane.  other than Baulsac and Ray's armour, i
have not attempted anything in sca time frames, but have some projects in
mind.  the coverlet of knights is one such project, but it is pre 17century.
i have less than a year to complete this project.