NK - Some more Viking doings

marc-carlson at utulsa.edu marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 3 10:20:31 PDT 2000

Quoting sdrake <steldr at home.net>:
> I did. :)  Aren't proceedings usually available
> through ILL, too?  Sorry I missed the class last
> night.  I forgot all about it until late last night.

Some are (assuming, of course, that they've a) been
published in the first place and b) some other library
has purchased them).  If the conference is later this
year, I realistically wouldn't expect a proceedings to
available through ILL before next summer (it might be
earlier, but I doubt it).  Most likely it wouldn't be
available from another library for a few years.

As for the shoe class, don't sweat it.  There were only
a few, and they were more interested in the 1500s era
shoe than the class :)

Marc/Diarmaid