NK - Scouting report for Textile Vikings

LucanSilverwolf at aol.com LucanSilverwolf at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 17:08:00 PDT 2000

I have already scouted the raiding sight know as "Joann's".  It is a
wonderful place with a large selection of goods to plunder... I have already
raided it twice and still they have much more than I can take (the gods know
I will still try to take more though) Be sure to look at the huge upholstery
remnants table.  Otherwise the militia support is minimal they are right for
the plucking and they will be unprepared for your conquest!
            Luck in BATTLE!
                -Lucan