NK - Heraldic Consultations

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 07:05:24 PDT 2000

We could do it at my house say Saturday after practice
or maybe Sunday afternoon.  My folks have a nice big
livingroom and backyard with plenty of space and
seating.  Next weekend works fine as well.

Tamberlin

--- Fitzmorgan at cs.com wrote:
>     I've been contacted by several people who are
> interested in Heraldic
> Submissions.  I'm thinking it would be usefull to
> schedule a Heralds
> Consultation meeting sometime soon.  If anyone has a
> suggestion for a good
> time and place for this let me know.  I could
> prouably be at populace meeting
> by 6:00 this month but that might be rather noisy
> with the dancing going on.
> I'm open to other ideas.
>
> Robert Fitzmorgan

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw