NK - Attn: Diarmid

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 20:01:18 PDT 2000

--- Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> wrote:
> Vanessa Goins wrote:
> > Bad news, I'm afraid.
> > The pictures didn't turn out.
>
> Bugger.
>
> > Can we try again or have you already sent the shoes back to
> Belgium?
>
> When would be good for you?
>
> > I am really embarrassed and sorry.
>
> Nothing to be embarrassed about.  These things happen, and
> fortunately, I
> haven't sent then anywhere yet.
>
> Marc/Diarmaid

Are you going to the Demo tomorow? Otherwise let me get with Selwyn.
Maybe you could come by some evening?  I believe Wednesday will be the
next weekday he has off.  Well Dear?

-Isabela

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net