OT Re: NK - Dog Door Security concern

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 13:04:11 PDT 2000

--- Vanessa Goins <ly_isabela at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You guys need to be careful about these.  Burglars
> like to use them to
> break in.
> -Belle

You can get them now with locks etc, but yea we've
thought of that.

Funny (short) story.  Our neighbors have a great dane.
 Really big one.  Their dog door takes most of the
side door.  one day a burgler sees this really big dog
door and decides 'what a great way to get in the
house' ...  it took the cop 5 minutes to stop laughing
when he came to arrest the guy.

Tamberlin

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw