NK - Raw Cotton Report

angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 12:05:10 PDT 2000

>From The old Cotton Picker himself

I have the goods!

about 3 cubic feet of cotton and all that comes with
it.  Dirt sticks buggs.....

I would like to see that Debroah get some if she wants
it and the rest of you can fight over what is left..
Play nice...
I would bring home more, but I have enough trouble in
the airport checking armour and weapons, If I come
thru with A half a bale of cotton.....

see ya'll this weekend, unless I the phone rings
between now and then...

Angus