NK - OT Interesting evening.......

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 19:00:50 PDT 2000

Well!  This has certainly been an exciting eveningl.

My Dad's car just burned up. and it was rather close to the house when
it did so.  Everyone is okay.  The vehicle however is NOT.  My father
tried to fight the fire on his own, trying to keep it from spreading to
the house.  This is a very dangerous thing to do, so, PLEASE never do
this!  The fire dept. came and put the fire out.  There may be some
smoke damage to the house but that is all.  The inside is rather smoky
as well.  This is going to make for some rather interesting
transportation scenarios for a while so, if you don't see us for
awhile, that's why.

-Isabela/Vanessa

Whoisfrazzledsmellinglikesmoketiredandhungry.

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net