NK - Lady Anna

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Aug 29 18:31:45 PDT 2000

If someone would like to organize this, I can provide whichever
address you need--funeral home, Anna's family, or Anna's.  Just
contact me privately, when you decide what you want to do, as I would
prefer not to publish this information to the list without Ly. Anna's
permission.

Rosamund

P.S.  If you do a card, maybe you could get people to sign it at
fighter practice tomorrow night. . .