NK - Lady Anna

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 08:11:33 PDT 2000

 Greetings All,
   If all goes according as planned.... Lady Rowan and I will be going to the
service to be with Anna.  It is scheduled for 2:30 PM, Friday in Enid.  If
you wish, I would be more than happy to deliver items for anyone wishing to
send them.  I will make a brief appearance at fighter practice this evening
to collect these items if this will help.
  Any one of you may call me at 918-425-0811.  Thanks!
                                                            Sincerely,
                                                                 Lady
Elisabeth de Calais
                                                                     (Melissa