NK - A&S form in email form that can be emailed back to me.

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 18:40:07 PDT 2000

Everyone please complete this so that I can better serve as A&S Minster by
knowing what everyone does  & what everyone is interested in doing.

thanks
Faolan MacFarland

A&S information for Northkeep.
 Information can be emailed to me at falanmacf at aol.com

 SCA Name:

 Mundane Name:

 Phone number:

 Email Address:

 Skill: Would you bee willing to teach? Comments:

 Would you have problems with people contacting you directly?   Yes/no  Any
 comments:

 Would it be a problem to have any of this information on our web page?
 Yes/no Any comments:

 Skills you would be interested in taking class on or working individually: