NK - McClure park or what a good time

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Aug 10 07:14:56 PDT 2000

big daddy Baulsac, is having armor problems.  it keeps breaking down on him.
I just keep laughing at him and that doesnt help.
I have told him that he needs to stop jerry riggin it, and do it right the
first time, but i am just his mommie so what would i really know.  he is
just gun oh on getting to fight!  he/we are preparing for moonshadowe and he
is looking forward to attending regular fighters again soon to prepare.  Now
if he would pay more attention to his primary instructor, he might get more
kills.  :)
love ya son!
Maidenhair