NK - Dance Practice Scheduled!

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Thu Aug 10 10:32:37 PDT 2000

Hi All,

I found a place.

We will have Dance Practice at

Hardesty South Regional Library (by Woodland Hills Mall)
6737 S. 85th E Ave
TIME:  7-9 (if you can't be there right at 7, that's okay)
Room:  We'll be in the Story hour Room
Directions - From Hwy 169, go west to the first entrance to Woodland hills
mall (I think there's a Chili's there on the corner)
turn right and follow that road around to the (northish) side of the mall.
The Library is on the Right.  (It looks a little like an office building to
me)

If you need a ride or have questions, please feel free to call me until 4:30
pm @ 590-3015, after 4:30, call the cell phone @ 231-8957.

Well practice and walk through the dances that we'll do for the demo..

Thanks

Anna