NK - Just two things....

LucanSilverwolf at aol.com LucanSilverwolf at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 19:07:44 PDT 2000

    First when the weather turns I have been known two make large batches of
homemade chocalot candies if properly motavtied.  So if there is some sort of
candy fest starting up here I might be interested in throwing in my spoon and
apron here.....
    Second,  I have just one question... Why are Maidenhair and Baulsac
arguing on the list don't you guys like live in the same house?  I mean don't
get me wrong I enjoy laughing at you two as much as anyone (snicker) but, I
was curious...
        -Lucan