NK - Just two things....

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Aug 11 05:18:38 PDT 2000

Bickering?  we don't bicker.  I don't bicker!
Yes, he is still my son, so we do live in the same home, but we are also the
only 2 persons in the home that are computer literate.  We discuss, debate
and make suggestions and poke lots of fun at each other.
What you see as bickering is me poking fun at a 18 year old, piss and
vinegar, funkey hair do, uneven chin haired baby.  :)
we talk to each other all the time and we have a certain kind of respect for
each other that goes beyond just being mother and son or even parent and
child.  Perry says i am just too darn liberal, and tolerant.  I say get
real.
he is 18, a legal adult now.  he has not killed anyone, doesnt do drugs, or
drink, and he doesnt have this attitude of "this crappie world owes me
something".  and he doesnt go around picking fights and getting into
trouble.  I know where he is, and who his friends are.  but once he leaves
home, he wont have to keep me so informed.  that sucks!  but that is also
the way of growing up.  in my opinion.
any real arguments we have, would never be posted to the list.  I prefer to
scream at him directly.  8 D

Now.....how do i get 1/2 of this chocolate?

Maidenhair
(a heart of ice can have advantages, until it melts)