NK - Heraldic Consultation - directions to Tamberlin's

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 05:46:10 PDT 2000

How about we try for 1pm on Sunday afternoon.

Directions:

take 169 south to 91st exit.  take a right onto 91
(heading west) goto 91 & Mingo light take a left
(heading south on mingo) go a couple of miles to 117th
(where it should be between 111 & 121)  turn left.
When 117th comes to a 'T' at S 101 E Ave take a right.
 We're the second house from the end on the left.

11741 S. 101st E. Ave.

House is gray with stone.  Have 3 large trees in front
yard and a stoned over mailbox.  I'll put out some
sort of SCA sign on the mailbox.

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw