NK - Absence from Northkeep list

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Aug 17 18:20:32 PDT 2000

    It's been a couple of days since I contacted Ld. Merrik about our apparent
absence from the Northkeep list, and we haven't heard from him.  Not seeing my
message posted to the list seems to confirm my supposition we have been unsubbed
for bouncing email.  Quite likely Merrik & Rowan are at Pennsic (if they are I
hope they have a wonderful time!) and have had no opportunity to respond to my
resubscribe request.  Therefore, would other kind folk forward to us anything of
interest  which anyone thinks we should see?  I hate to miss anything good and
life is so isolated now I would welcome contact.  Take care in the intense summer
heat, all.
If school is starting now can fall be far behind?

                                             Catrin & for Anton