NK - Fwd: [The_Raptor] Warlord - Need a Ride - me too

Tim Kwasny tkwasny at ArkansasUSA.com
Thu Aug 3 20:28:45 PDT 2000

I've been racking my brain as to how I could pick up one or the other of you
guys, but I just had all of the coolers that will have food in them packed
into the van (to get them home to fill them), and I think that I am going to
have to fit Kate in with a shoe-horn tomorrow.

Frazzled,

Therese