NK - TEXTILE VIKINGS...they shall sail again!

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Aug 9 10:12:52 PDT 2000

oooohhhhh whinie!  i wont go there.  i save that for perry.  :)
home schooling can be really advantageous when done correctly.  there are
alot of resources to help you with that too.
as far as the job thing, well we saved money when i quit to be a stay at
home mother.  (that of course was a very long long time ago).
i want to go w/ the vikings too.  wah wah wah.
maidenhair