NK - Heraldic Consultation

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 11:08:49 PDT 2000

169 south to 91st exit. go right.
goto 91 & mingo light, take a left (go south on mingo)
goto 117th (where it should be between 111 & 121) and
take a left, it'll T up at S 101st E Ave, go right.
I'm the second house from the end on the left.

11741 S. 101st E. Ave.

3 large trees in the front yard, stoned over mailbox,
dark gray with stone house.

Tamberlin

--- Derek Wilson <dwilson at dollar.com> wrote:
> I fast fingered the delete on the directions could I
> get the directions
> again?
>
> Diethelm

=====
You don't learn to hold your own in the world by standing on guard, but by attacking, and getting well hammered yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw