NK - hi

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Aug 24 10:39:15 PDT 2000

Hmmm.... one of Hilde's squires (Stephan, inactive) also wears a device
like this, and is pretty happy with its protection.

As far as a blow from the top, sure a FREAK shot would bruise him, but
unless a freak shot with a broken tip came in (i.e. unpadded rattan) it
probably wouldn't do any permanent damage.... :)

btw, I think it looks kinda cool too....

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com