NK - Graduation Party Announcement from Gilyan

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Dec 6 11:00:19 PST 2000

I would like to send out an announcement for those of you who were not
at Mooneschadowe's Populace last night (including all you lurkers out
there) about my Graduation Party.  I am finally graduating from OSU with
a BS in Geography and would like to invite everyone to come to a party
to be held on December 16, 2000 at Jean Paul's house starting at 6:00
pm.  The party will last into the night, and will be getting rowdier the
later it gets, so come accordingly.  There will be alcohol there, as
well as other beverages and snacks.  If you want to bring something,
feel free to do so, but please do not think that you have to in order to
come.

Also, I know that there is more than one deck of The Great Dalmuti cards
out there, and I would be very happy if one of those decks made its way
to the party!  (hint, hint)   :)   If you have any other games that you
think would be fun, bring them too!  There is a good possibility of DVD
movies being watched, I know that Boondock Saints is on the list, among
others.

So, in conclusion, come, have fun, and help me celebrate the end of life
as I know it!!

Thanks mucho,
Gilyan (April)

PS - If you need directions, let me know. I can send you the map I made!

sent by JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com