NK - of devises and badges

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Dec 7 08:22:12 PST 2000

I dont like special problems!  Baulsac is always giving me bad news by
starting out with those words.  Hey mom, I have a special problem i need
just your help on.  *shudder*

the joys of youth!.  that big ol' bruise on his leg from last week
disappeared in  2 days.  I do not think i would heal so fast.

maidenhair