NK - More good news

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Dec 9 14:16:17 PST 2000

At 02:54 AM 12/9/00, you wrote:
>I don't want to steal anyone's thunder but I have a
>bit of good news myself.  On Dec. 17 I start a new job
>at St. John's Medical Center as thier newest security
>officer.  Thanks to Lord Andrew Selwyn for suggesting
>I apply.  This means more money, better benefits, and
>no more screaming brats....I mean wonderful children
>to deal with every day.  Hopefully in a few months I
>will also be able to quit one of my part-time jobs too
>so I will have more time to make more events and
>fighter practices.
>Draegan the Wanderer

How wonderful, benifits and stability.....  Yippy.

and from your other post
>I don't have a truck or a trailer but I do have two
>good arms and a strong back
>    Draegan

Not an offer to dismiss lightly

I am so happy things are going well for you.

We are in that nasty position of Jim's company went out of business and we
are hoping to get paid for the last month next week.  (Big hope here)  He
has an interview on Tuesday morning at 9:30 (weather permiting) at Sabre
for a position as a Senior System's Arechitect.  That would be wonderful
and we would appreciate all prayers, good thoughts and all.

Susan
who hopes Jim has a job and the we have a President Elect soon (mid next
week would be great for Susan the Impatient)